My Comanche!

Automan, I'd love to come out for the GTG, but I really doubt I'll have my Comanche done by then.

Matt

Don't need one Matt! Will(whowey), and myself have MJ's, but neither of ours are mobile... We usually bring our Grand Cherokee's. We don't wheel or anything, its more just a put faces to names, have some good food and beer, as well as a good picking through a local JU.

You don't even have to own an MJ to come, just like 'em.

Rob L. :cheers:

Not to beat the hot wheels bandwagon but :ack: ( awesome banner for a garage). Plus I noticed your garage has walls and a floor :bowdown: . I really haven't seen either of the aforementioned things for while, except where the manche sleeps :thumbsup:. But alas spring is on its way :cheers: .

When we bought the place, the fiance loved the house and I loved the garage! Its a 2 and a half car garage and the P.O. built a walled in workshop area in the back of it. I took out the wall and made the garage bigger! Now its got all the room I could ever need! Only thing its missing is heat.

Matt

Be smart with it, but I built one of these for my garage, and it puts out more than enough heat. You can get it just as hot as you want and it is economical. I live out in the sticks and firewood is plentiful, maybe it wouldn't work for you but is an idea. Also check your fire codes, and insurance if you are not the most responsible of people :yes: . Just an idea.

http://www.vogelzang.com/browse.cfm/double-barrel-kit/4,6.html