does anyone have wheel spacers for sale

jeep stuff

I don't have spacers but I do have a set of 2.0"offset 15x8 soft 8's , it will give you the same effect as spacers but in my opinion

more durable . Comes with a set of 31" dominator mt's , used . Wheels are custom made for offset .

One has a slight dent in the lip good for a roller but have a brand new spare . 225.00 plus shipping

Image Not Found

I don't have spacers but I do have a set of 2.0"offset 15x8 soft 8's , it will give you the same effect as spacers but in my opinion

more durable . Comes with a set of 31" dominator mt's , used . Wheels are custom made for offset .

One has a slight dent in the lip good for a roller but have a brand new spare . 225.00 plus shipping

Image Not Found

those aren't soft 8's they're D windows, but either way, where were you when i was asking for these? :dunno: :yes:

anyway, do you think you'd sell just the wheels?

Image Not Found

those aren't soft 8's they're D windows, but either way, where were you when i was asking for these? :dunno: :yes:

anyway, do you think you'd sell just the wheels?

Yep , there D windows ... :doh:

Still have them if want them . Been hiding them over here in my garage .

And if you sold just the wheels how much for just the rims

The tires are in Fair condition so not worth a whole lot , so they come with as a package .

If you don't want them I'll let the wheels go for 180.00 without the tires .

Because their the special offset they go for around 98.00 a wheel new .

The new replacement cost me 87.50 for one plus 15 shipping and a week wait .