Source for weatherstriping

Maybe this should have been posted in the wanted section? anyway looking for a NEW rear glass weatherstrip(gasket)

I spent about 2 hours on google with no luck. I did locate one in the local boneyard but its in worst shape then the one I need to replace.

I am sure someone here has retro fitted something or has a source for a reproduction piece.

Thanks

Maybe this should have been posted in the wanted section? anyway looking for a NEW rear glass weatherstrip(gasket)

I spent about 2 hours on google with no luck. I did locate one in the local boneyard but its in worst shape then the one I need to replace.

I am sure someone here has retro fitted something or has a source for a reproduction piece.

Thanks

There is no known aftermarket support for these and the very last one in the dealers stock was sold a few months back. I know, I called on it just to have the guy say, yes he had it but, it was ordered by one of his regular customers. He called the guy to see if he still wanted it and the guy promptly showed up to get it. My glass guy searched all his suppliers and found nothing.

So, your only hope is to get one from the JY or if you decide to go with a aftermarket slider, they come with there own style of gasket if any. I know the CRL one I put on the 86 did not have a gasket.