Headed to Colorado for a Week tomorrow...Ick...

SuperWade2

Have to be out in Longmont, CO (about an hour north of Denver) for work next week...looking at the weather at least it's not supposed to get REAL cold... 40's during the day is still pretty chilly for this California Guy...It's been 11+ years since I've lived in Nebraska, so my blood has thinned, or I've become "wussified" to Cold or whatever... Unfortunately I don't ski, nor will I really have time to do so.

On a MJ topic, I was actually able to start the MJ on the first try today after it's been sitting a week or, so that made me happy (since it wouldn't start when in my driveway and I had to push it out into the street)... I also got the 6 Rear (on the Wheel Wells) Roll Bar Bolts tightened down today. I didn't have a extra pair of hand to do the front 8, but at least someone can't walk up and carry my Roll Bar off now...

Anyhow... I have some more drinking to do... :cheers:

SW2

Longmont eh.......you will be just down the road from me, if you can come up some evening early in the week we can hitup the breweries, free beer from new belgium!

Also, 40's is warm, you should be thankful if your here when its that warm.

FWIW it was -10F wed night, well past the cloud point of #2 diesel(though not gel) and way below the gel point of SVO.

Longmont eh.......you will be just down the road from me, if you can come up some evening early in the week we can hitup the breweries, free beer from new belgium!

Also, 40's is warm, you should be thankful if your here when its that warm.

FWIW it was -10F wed night, well past the cloud point of #2 diesel(though not gel) and way below the gel point of SVO.

I knew there were a couple Club members not too far.... New Belgium is one of my fav's and I'd love to hit up the brewery for a visit... I think one of my buddy's at work lives up and Ft. Collins and I'm supposed to meet up one night later in the week... I guess we'll see how things go.

Sw2

Back last night...didn't get much "free time"... worked 12-14 hours a day, so didn't want to make the hour drive up to New Belgium. Glad the weather was decent when I was there...told everyone I brought the 40-50's from California... Not a bad place to visit, but can't say that I could live there.

Back last night...didn't get much "free time"... worked 12-14 hours a day, so didn't want to make the hour drive up to New Belgium. Glad the weather was decent when I was there...told everyone I brought the 40-50's from California... Not a bad place to visit, but can't say that I could live there.

I feel the same about california, except that it is a bad place to visit as well.