VA - Bucket Seats

UNL1MTD

I've been looking on and off for about a year for a set of bucket seats for my MJ. I currently have a black interior, which initially made me really picky. But I've loosened my search criteria a little, but still striking out. Ideally I would find a set of 2 door Black buckets non power and non leather, the ones with the black and white checkers sorta. But I would also take 4 dr black buckets or 2dr gray buckets in great shape.

I already have MJ sliders, so I don't need any of that from the xj/mj. I'd be able to pick up the seats anywhere 2 hrs from Dahlgren, VA. Possibly further. Please pm me if you have/find anything. Obviously, I would be willing to pay a fair price for the seats, let me know what you have in mind.

Thanks

-Sean

I don't know If this is an option for you but I got tired of looking so , I used a set of after market seats , I found a used set of

Best Top TJ seats for about 90 bucks . Way better condition than most of the older trucks that had to choose from at the

time . Anyway , the newer seats had adjustable mounts on the bottom , that I could move around to fit the seat brackets .

It does take modification of some sort on the newer model MJ's . The seats I got where out of a 01" Tj .

I am also not worried too much about cost for comfort , I am also having mine reupholstered , with new fabric and

padding . Don't know if that will help you out . :chillin: