FS AL 1988 MJ Pioneer NOT MINE!

Found this one about a mile from the house, contacted the seller. He's a local fireman and wants $500 for it, but I think he will settle for less. 2WD, 4.0L, A/C, runs and drives. Very nice rust-free body. Seller says it runs great but has a blown head gasket.

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Just an example of the typical southern el cheapo MJ Bob. Also stumbled on another one today hidden on the low rent side streets, an 88 factory MJ Laredo in a back yard. Drove in and an old guy came out and started yakking, and yakking, and yakking. He bought it new special order from the dealer in late 87. Claims it was the first MJ Laredo. Had all the Laredo stuff plus a D44 rear. No MT springs, 5-speed, white, just as he ordered it from the factory. The only new vehicle purchase in his life. Two hours later I got out of there as he showed me a lot of unfinished Studebaker pickups (I love them) that had been sitting for years and he still thinks he'll finish them up one day. I made him an offer on the Laredo strictly for the D44, but I think he wants to keep it, as it's still his most prized possession. Nice old guy to talk too. Interesting day. :D