Looked at another MJ today

Lenard

Couple Miles up the road from were i live in clinton is a little car lot that had a 88, SWB, 2wd, 4.0L, AW-4,D44 with 218,xxx Miles.

Went and looked at it today, and this truck is absolutely in horrible condition! These pictures make the truck look 10 times better than it really is, the only real straight piece of metal is the hood. So i called the number and asked how much, the man said $600! HE then preceded to tell me how good of condition the truck was in, He said all it need was exhaust (it was cut off at tranny) and a windshield (can't see in pictures, but is spider cracked all over) All four tires had wires popping out, only 3-4 lug nuts per tire, no radio, part of dash missing, TCU just hanging in the middle of the truck by a wire, door panels had been cut for speakers, then they ripped the speakers out, tail gate would not open, only 1 real jeep tail light, the other don't even fit right, drivers window did not roll up, so inside was completely soaked, as it has been raining all weekend, driver's door handle was broke, rear bumper hanging on by a wire, and you can see by the pictures the light lenses that are broken. the floor boards rusted out, ect....

He did not know i was standing there with the truck, but it just pissed me off he was telling me how great of condition it was and ready to go anywhere :fs1: All i wanted was the rear-end and motor, but i aint paying that much for it, AND have some one lie to me. :fs1: :rant: :rant:

apparently the man i talked to has not seen the truck or is mentally retarded, either way he would not know that it had D44, which if the motor AND axle were both good, then i think $600 aint bad, but since he wouldn't know any different, i tried to talk him down, but he would not lower is price. :mad:

That would be a $100.00 truck. Only worth that (maybe) for parts. Even with the D44.

It runs??? :ack:

yeah, really the motor it's self did not look real bad on the out side, and it has not been draining hardly any oil on the ground, been there for over week now, but who knows on the inside of it.