No more low milage MJ...

CRF136N

A couple years ago I had seen a beautiful, MINT, unmolested, 100% stock 1990 LB 4.0 4x4 pioneer running around my area. The guy driving it had parked next to me one day (still a couple years ago) and I got to drooling over it...then I saw the odo that read 32,000 miles. He told me the truck had been stored indoors for many years, and he rescently purchased it from the original owner. I knew he purchased it to drive, but I urged him to use it sapringly and to take care of it as he had an extremely rare gem worth a mint and was only going to appreciate in value.

Well, here we are a couple years later and I have seen him driving around occasionally since. I ran into him again a couple days ago. He remembered me, and we got to talking again...a few nick and dings on it now, with over 100,000 miles :( Damn. Sure was cool seeing 32k on that flawless MJ just a couple years ago. Regardless, I told him about the CC, so hopefully he'll join us here at least :yes:

-James

Yup. Bought my 87 4x2 short bed w/2.5 with 247,000 and original engine. Rebuilt it at about 270,000. Now is pushing 315,000. Daily Driver. Street Only. Surface rust shows up from time to time and I deal with it. Living in Missouri where they like to use chemicals on the road, I drive it very little in the winter. No under body rust or anything. Original Aisin 4 speed and Dana 35 still under it. Think all the original steering linkage also, but has a rebuilt manual steering gear. They just keep on ticking!