Few things of interest around the web

mfpdm

This might belong in the classifieds but I figure it might get better exposure here. If it's a different color, than it's a link. :thumbsup:

REDROCK 4X4 is having a pretty decent clearance sale. I've always had great luck with them and usually can't find lower prices when you factor in their free shipping.

A few items of interest on EBay,

AEV Hood for TJ

NOS long center console (TAN)

241OR T-Case

And for Don,(no offense)

NOS chrome front bumper

:cheers:

And for Don,(no offense)

NOS chrome front bumper :cheers:

Lol. :D How in the world can anyone be offended by NOS Chrome parts? :cheers: Thanks for the link Paul, I've already checked it out - it's an XJ rear bumper unfortunately, the seller thinks. I can't really tell for sure. But I help him cross AMC part numbers occasionally, but no p/n on this guy. He's got a lot of old AMC NOS stuff, and is a first class guy.

Lol. :D How in the world can anyone be offended by NOS Chrome parts? :cheers: Thanks for the link Paul, I've already checked it out - it's an XJ rear bumper unfortunately, the seller thinks. I can't really tell for sure. But I help him cross AMC part numbers occasionally, but no p/n on this guy. He's got a lot of old AMC NOS stuff, and is a first class guy.

I couldn't tell neither with the reflection coming off it. :D But seeing those two holes close together in the second picture makes me think rear as well. And yeah, X2 on him being a first class guy. Ive bought from him as well. I think it was my NOS ten slot grille, but I'd have to check the paper work as it was a couple of years ago. I always check out his listing as I have him down in my favorites.

:cheers: