Project "Without a Clue"

Do you have the color code for your white? I am now thinking that I don't want a regular white but off white.

Sorry not trying to high jack your thread.

I'm not sure where it is on a jeep. Is it in the VIN? If so, which one?

Nevermind! :clapping: I found a thread that told me where to find it. The code is 9B and is called Olympic White according to automotivetouchup.com. And, you can access pics of my MJ at http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2095444

You can't tell too much on the color, but you will be able to tell it is not a real bright white.

Being a house painter I have used this color and thats pretty much what I want, I don't want a pure bright white, I just called Napa and they are mixing me 4 different shades of white including Olympic white. I will be spraying it on this weekend to me spare fenders then choosing.

Sometimes you have to take a chance,sometimes it works out sometimes it doesnt.

When i found my MJ it was about an hour away,the ad said

"84 Jeep fourbyfour pickup runs and drives $400",and they had no pics.

I got curious and it worked out good for me.

Unless you want to pay the higher prices of the people who know what they have,you kinda just have to gamble with the people who don't.

I bought my MJ from my brothers boss, I saw it about 3-4 yrs ago and said I want it , my bro told me it was for sale with out asking I drove 3 hrs to buy it, was told first off it was a 92 nope its an 89 and the rot I didnt care much about from what I remembered it was pretty solid, well stuff happened and it had way more rot than I remembered for $500.00 I paid a bit much but 86k miles kind of makes up for the price. Next time I am asking for pics if I have to drive more than an hour away. No pics no sale to me.

• 4 weeks later...