Help deleating corrupt files from MP3

smithe1811

So i bought a new "ipod"from ebay recently. turned out to be a rip off. reported it, got refunded and he let me keep the eye pod. anyway. so i was loading my music onto it anyway because i still need at least a temporary replacement and my son unplugged the sync cable. now all the files on the eye pod are corrupt and won't play, i tried to deleat them from the thing but i get a few erroe messages, one just says cannot deleat file, another says cannot delea file the foldr is not amp[ty and the third one says cannot deleat file cannot finf the source or disk. anyone have any ideas for this? I'm running XP if that helps at all. thanks

Erik

bring up my computer page then connect your ipod to the computer then notice the my computer page has been updated and it has recognized the ipod as an additional device "drive d or e" right mouse and click format make sure that you have the appropriate device selected it should prompt are you sure then select yes :brows: you then should be able to load up files and music again you may have to go the the ipod web site to restore the orignal application.