Track bar and sway bar disco question

Can anyone tell me just by looking at this stuff if it will bolt in the my manche with about 3" of lift in the front. I am not sure what the bracket is on the end of the track bar :dunno: Also, i know the JKS come in different sizes anyway to tell what these are? The guy who is selling them is effing clueless. Thanks :cheers:

Skip

:USAflag:

Adjustable track bar

Sway Bar Disco's

Sway bar discos look like the should work, but I would have him measure them to see how close they are/can be to 3" over stock.

Do you mean the big bracket on the top of the pic for the trackbar? Looks like the stock bracket to me.

The TB looks like a Tera-flex unit. IIRC there smallest was for a 3-4" lift. If those discos came from the same vehicle I would assume that they will work up to a 4" lift. Ck the web site for the sizes available.

CW

Thanks, I checked the website and talked to the guy. He has noth the shorter and longer JKS so it looks like this will work out. jamminz.gif Not a bad find at $75.00 for the whole lot. If anyone needs the other set of sway bar disco's (longer ones should still be available) let me know and I will se how much he wants. He is willing to ship and I imagine they would be about $40.00 :thumbsup:

Thanks,

Skip :USAflag: