sticky idea

4play

I was thinking a sticky for "crossover" parts may be useful. Kind of a place to compile a quick reference section.

For example, I see a lot of talk about upgrading axles. Yes, you can swap in axles from an XJ, but what other vehicles will make good donors (with minimal or no modification). What about lift kits? springs? leafs? You get the idea.

Does this sound reasonable? Or maybe just using the search button would more practical?

I was thinking a sticky for "crossover" parts may be useful. Kind of a place to compile a quick reference section.

For example, I see a lot of talk about upgrading axles. Yes, you can swap in axles from an XJ, but what other vehicles will make good donors (with minimal or no modification). What about lift kits? springs? leafs? You get the idea.

Does this sound reasonable? Or maybe just using the search button would more practical?

I hesitate doing a single post for topics so incredibly broad. There are soooo many variations and soooo many different levels of abilities of those reading that I feel each case should be taken individually. A single post would never be able to cover everything. Unlike guys at some other sites, I actually prefer that everyone ask their own question. I try to encourage it. That way we can see what they have and what they want and what they have to work with and target the response accordingly. :typing: