cab corner replacements?

I sent mine to the body shop and they couldnt find any. One was easily fabricated but the other was too far gone and needed replaced. Junk yards will gladly cut them off. On the bottom and the back, ask them to go all the way past the weld seam if that makes sense. They charged me $40.

We have a hard enough time finding Comanches up here in the Great White North (yes, it snowed today.....). If I could find a junkyard that had enough comanches that I could cut corners off...welll.....I'd probably never be on here. :D

We have a hard enough time finding Comanches up here in the Great White North (yes, it snowed today.....). If I could find a junkyard that had enough comanches that I could cut corners off...welll.....I'd probably never be on here. :D

I am in northern Indiana and the winters here can be pretty bad. Most Comanches are long gone. The junkyard ones are usually pretty rough with nothing left but a pile of rust. The corner I found came from a truck that caught fire. The same with my bed and they were different trucks. In other words, in hindsight, I got lucky.

By the way, don't take this wrong but snow today? That really sucks... :rotfl2: