Swapping '97+ Power Accessories

I am parting out my '98 XJ and trying to figure out what I can use on the MJ before I scrap it. I found mfpdm's thread about swapping to '97+ door handles and mirrors that I plan on doing too. I'll probably also swap over the lock cylinders since the MJ's driver side lock cylinder is falling apart.

The XJ has power locks, windows, and mirrors (mirrors are also heated). Are all these power features controlled through the computer on '97+ XJs? Has anybody swapped this stuff without doing an entire '97+ interior/exterior/computer swap?

Obviously this would all go easier if I had a pre-97 XJ, but since I've got the '98 I may as well see what I can use off of it.

Thanks,

Willy

The complete door can be swapped. You will need to change the sticker though. Johnnyc did it to his. He had a write up in JP a few months back.

The door seals will also be good to keep. You can keep the parking brake and mod it like I did to my truck.

Other than the doors and mirrors their is not to much that will work on the MJ without major mods.

The complete door can be swapped. You will need to change the sticker though. Johnnyc did it to his. He had a write up in JP a few months back.

The door seals will also be good to keep. You can keep the parking brake and mod it like I did to my truck.

Other than the doors and mirrors their is not to much that will work on the MJ without major mods.

If the doors were usable, I know I can swap them.

I am not swapping to the XJ style parking brake.

I am specifically asking about the electrical aspect of the power windows, locks, and mirrors. As well as any control boxes for these, unless they are all controlled through the computer.

Thanks,

Willy