JunkYard findings 2-21 in SoCal (Stanton)

gogetemturbo

Went to a couple of the Pick yer parts near me and found some goodies. I'm not in a position to take advantage of the finds, but I wanted to spread the word. Each yard had a bunch of XJs (one even had a WJ, weird huh?)

The first one is on Katella, between Beach and Dale.

1 MJ with a D44 factory rear end - 2wd Long bead 4.0L 9renix) automatic. Has bucket seats too.

Image Not FoundImage Not Found

That's about it other than the other XJs (no more d44s tho)

The other yard is on Beach near Ball.

Had another MJ 2wd renix 4.0L auto, but short bed and a D35. Bench seat.

Image Not Found

Had another MJ, 2wd renix 4.0L auto Long bed with a D35 waiting to be put out into the yard

Image Not Found

An 86 XJ with the factory all black interior

Image Not Found

And an 83 Wagonner (don't see them much anymore out in the yards) with a driverside drop dana 44 front diff. Has the Quadracrap t-case, so the hubs aren't manual, but that can be converted. This is the biggest thing I wanted, but I can't. It also had an AMC20 rear end, not a 44.

Image Not Found

The second yard also had a few XJs.

Hope this helps someone out that's been looking for some good stuff. Sorry the pics aren't that great, as I used my cell phone.

Went to a couple of the Pick yer parts near me and found some goodies. I'm not in a position to take advantage of the finds, but I wanted to spread the word. Each yard had a bunch of XJs (one even had a WJ, weird huh?)

The first one is on Katella, between Beach and Dale.

1 MJ with a D44 factory rear end - 2wd Long bead 4.0L 9renix) automatic. Has bucket seats too.

Image Not FoundImage Not Found

It looks like the rear window is busted out of the shell, but other than that what kinda shape is the shell in?

Could you be a little more specific about the location and or name of the junkyard...... might try to find a way to convince the old man to pickup the shell for me...............

It's a Pick Your Part ( the orange place with the octopus) on Katella between beach blvd and ball in Stanton. i don't know the address, but I would assume it would be on thier website.

Sorry, I didn't really take a close look at the shell. It seemed to be in decent shape. Just to make sure, the truck was a long bed.