d44 Question for SOA

Yeah well thats it. and now that the wife is prego she says to me yesterday. I think you should leave the xj alone and build your truck so I can drive the xj. I will not be able to climb up into a jeep that is taller and biger tires. ( she is not quite 5 foot)

My buddy's fiancee is just barely over 5 feet and after he lifted the XJ, which he bought for her to use as a winter car, as well as the occasional off road playing for him. Well, after he *finally* replaces the water pump he will probably be driving it with her driving the 4wd Dakota, as she now has to jump to get into the XJ.

Yeah well thats it. and now that the wife is prego she says to me yesterday. I think you should leave the xj alone and build your truck so I can drive the xj. I will not be able to climb up into a jeep that is taller and biger tires. ( she is not quite 5 foot)

My buddy's fiancee is just barely over 5 feet and after he lifted the XJ, which he bought for her to use as a winter car, as well as the occasional off road playing for him. Well, after he *finally* replaces the water pump he will probably be driving it with her driving the 4wd Dakota, as she now has to jump to get into the XJ.

yes that is what she said so I am off to the garage to see what I ahve to do to make a good comanche out of 2 of them. I know its not much and I can do the soa to lift the back. Just have to do some work to the front. Rockers, one box side and some other small stuff.