jeep comanche parts, floors, rockers

hello,

I'm wondering if there is any place that sells drop in floor pans or rocker pannels for an 89 manche, i have two, one has a bad frame and the other is ok except that the floor is just about gone and the rocker pannels are rusted through, i have a friend who started welding in another floor kinda patch work, it isnt turning out the way i imagened it. i would love it if there was just the floor pan i could drop in and tack down or if anyone has a better/easier idea that i could do.

Thanks,

Jonathan

do you happen to have a picture of the replacement pans? the rust damage is prette extensive, i had to cut out most of the floor and part way up the hump over the transmission. also which site did you order yours from, the later of the two only seams to have parts for ford chevy and dodge, i didnt see any jeep.

Thanks,

Jonathan

I ordered mine from Sherman parts, the other site sold pans on eBay. I went with Sherman because it was a little cheaper shipping. it goes back a little further than the front seat bracket. and like 2" up the trans tunnel. the trans tunnel was why i tried and failed to make my own pans. i don’t have the best sheet metal working abilities and the curves were a PITA

No those are not clear taillights there busted out ones lol. I'm going to drill holes every few inches in the pan above the frame and spot weld the holes to the frame. cherokees don't have the floor support i don't know if I'm going to put one back in or not

Ok i got some pix of the pan i layed it in there to give you an idea of what it will cover

i cut most of the rust out in this pic this is my hole

Image Not Found

this is the new pan

Image Not Found

this is how far back the pan goes a little past the front seat bracket

Image Not Found

and a pic of the floor pan

Image Not Found[/img]

thanks for the photo, i think that will work quite nicely, i may have to add a little metal up on the transmission tunnel cause it may be a little short, is that the full pan thats like $116 or just the front sections ones for $62? i think that the full is all the way back for the cherokee. anyway thanks for all the information, once i figure out which one it is i will be placing my order. it looks as if i will finally be able to get my comanche project up and going.

Thanks,

Jonathan