Paragon Oct 6-9

pingpong

Well as the title says some of us from the Club (MPJAI) I belong to are headed there this Thursday. We will be leaving the Gloucester/Yorktown area around 9AM. WE figure on an 8 hour trip up, and we will be wheeling Fri, and Sat. WE will be staying at the Moyers camp ground, so if you want to ride along with us, you are more then welcome. We are planning on running as difficult a trail as they let us :twisted: So come prepared.

Patrick

If you see another MJ heading back down I95 Sunday on your way home, that'll be me.....I'm off to PA this weekend as well, but not for the fun you guys are going to be having :(

You from down Gloucester way? I'm just right up the road from you, in Richmond. :wave:

Jeff

Actually I am from Middlesex county... a lil further out in the woods :shock: BUt I am sure if you see us you will recognize my trail rig :D Kinda hard to miss a flat black pick up on a trailer being towed with a truck with the plate that says "J33PHLR" and a trailer whose plate is "4MYJP" :D

Seriously we need to hook up and go wheeling. We almost always stop at the rest stop on the other side of richmond when we gop wheeling, wo if you want to go with us.. just let me know. Our club normally does at least one ride a month.. some times more depending on who, where and when :twisted:

Patrick

Patrick

I might/could meet up with younz sometime, thanks for the invite. It would probably be more of a ride-along though...my MJ isn't what you'd call "trail rated" at this point. Hopefully, come springtime, that will be different (new axles, tranny/engine, lift, and 31's).

I just did the 4X conversion and got it back on the road this spring, and am just running it as is now, stock suspension/tires and no lift to shake out the bugs. Got about 10K so far, and only had one minor problem-a set of stretched UJ straps on the front shaft.

Jeff

Thats cool. I almost always have an empty passenger seat :cry: I havenb't figured out why yet. :? I am wondering if it is cause of my driving style. :twisted: My motto is " gas is on the right" :wink: and "Parts breakage is God's way of telling you to upgrade" :shock:

The club I belong to, wheels some easy trails. I don't know if a MJ will make it even on the easy stuff with out possibly some damage. That is just because of the lack of break over angle.

Our club does a Tellico ride in the Spring,, we also do a Winter camping trip.

Patrick