Introducing myself

pingpong

My name is Patrick. I currently own 2 MJ's. Lil POng is my 89 4.0 with an ax15. It rides on a 4.5" rusty's coil, with pro comp lower control arms, with their adjustable trac bar. Rear is a d35non c-clip, with a trak lok, and 4.10's front and rear. It rolls on 30x9.5 BFG MT's and stock steelies.

My other rig is Ping Pong. It is in its third build since I started wheeling it. Currently is rides on Terra flex Long arms, with rusty's 6.5 coils. RE super flex uppers, RE HD trac bar and brace. Terra flex High steer. DT shocks. The front axle is a D30 with yukon chromoly shafts with 760 u-joints, it also has a lock right, and 4.10's. Axle has been trussed and the passenger side, and it has LCA skids as well.

The rear is sitting on Alcan springs with 2" of lift, an 8.8 with a factory LSD. It also has a lift shackle (auctually a chevy lowering shackle).

As fotr armor, it has a Rigid co FBW bumber with a el cheapo winch. Home made rock rails, and a home made rear bumper, with rock rail sides.

I wheel this rig kinda hard, and ppl from other forums have seen some pics of the abuse I put my rig through. If any one has any questions about it... feel free to ask.

Patrick