rocky-road rails with RK 3 link??

so my question is. will the rocky road rock rails interfere with the upper control arm mount on my RK 3 link system?

AJs rails mounted right where that upper CA mount was on my cherokee. just wondering if theyll do the same on the comanche with the rocky road rails.

Thanks

-Shomsky

Motion one's works with the RK longarms; at least it looks like they will with my current mock-up on my MJ.

http://motionoffroad.com/catalog/index. ... ucts_id=67

Do those rails fit on long beds? i don't know if the distance between between the wheel wells is different on shorties and longies... :nuts:

BTW those rails are sweet! FINALLY someone got smart and made MJ rails. i can't wait to get a set of my own! :cheers:

Motion one's works with the RK longarms; at least it looks like they will with my current mock-up on my MJ.

Do those rails fit on long beds? i don't know if the distance between between the wheel wells is different on shorties and longies... :nuts:

BTW those rails are sweet! FINALLY someone got smart and made MJ rails. i can't wait to get a set of my own! :cheers:

I have Motion Offroad rails on my rig and i think they're awsome, deffinatly take a beating with my 4.5" lift and 31's :D

The link says they only work on short beds. But it says they are made when ordered so maybe they can modify them. I remember a while back motion was looking for a long bed to do some measurements with.

The link says they only work on short beds. But it says they are made when ordered so maybe they can modify them. I remember a while back motion was looking for a long bed to do some measurements with.

This is correct. Our MJ rails only work on the SWB MJ's.

For all we know they bolt up to the LWB's models. We honestly have never tired and do not know if our's would fit or not. The wheelbase is different among models and the rear "frame" kicks out differently in reference to how our's mount.

And yes, we're still looking to get our hands on a LWB MJ for a week or so. We still have not had much luck finding one for cheap to buy to build parts off of. Nobody seems to want to step up and let us borrow one either...

And yes, we're still looking to get our hands on a LWB MJ for a week or so. We still have not had much luck finding one for cheap to buy to build parts off of. Nobody seems to want to step up and let us borrow one either...

If you were going out west you could use mine! Heck I'm not able to drive it for the next 6-8 weeks because of my shoulder surgery.. :cry: