head light seats

BREEZE1

ive been looking all around for headlight seats for my mj jeep and i can't find them in any store. all the junk yards around here are closed when I'm off of work so i can't get any there. is there any good sites were i can buy them cheap??? :mad:

I just need two seats. I converted the grill to the newer XJ grill / header 97+ & I sold my old one. I thought I could just go to the auto parts store and pick them up but they can’t even get them for me. This may be a silly question but how am I going to get you the money to ship them??

thanks, :cheers:

I just need two seats. I converted the grill to the newer XJ grill / header 97+ & I sold my old one. I thought I could just go to the auto parts store and pick them up but they can’t even get them for me. This may be a silly question but how am I going to get you the money to ship them??

thanks, :cheers:

you can paypal or send M.O. or something like that. I'd need your address tho.

question though...are they the same as the earlier ones? I can't see a reason for the headlight buckets to have changed, but they could have. I do not have them from 97+, BUT if they're the same I have umpteen amounts of them from 84-96 and those are all the same. i don't really have the springs for them, or the screws that you use to adjust them.