lift came, but not sure if everything did.

i have included tons of pictures. I'm confused as to what is what because rustys didnt send me legit instructions to anything. I ordered the 4.5 SOA MJ lift, and in one of the boxes i got instructions to a 4.5" XJ lift...

perches.

track bar and unknown? maybe steering stabilizer?

transfer case drop kit

shims

unknown?

unknown?

unknown?

i don't think i got a brakeline extension kit when it said i should have.

its my first lift kit so I'm clueless as to whats what since i wasnt given good instructions. it would help if you put the number of the picture and what it is next to it like so: picture one = all lift parts, picture two =perches....and so on.

You really expected to get good directions and support from Rusty's? Call him up and try to get him to tell you what everything is.

Why do you have coil spacers? Can't they even send the correct length coils for the lift?

Ok well since I know he won't help, here you go...

Steering Stabilizer

Brake Line Drop Brackets (stupid to even use them, get real longer lines)

Swaybar Drop Brackets (stupid to even use them, get longer end links and/or disco's)

Rear Axle Shock Mounts

-Lead_"I've never had a good experience with Rusty's"_Follow

its my first lift kit so I'm clueless as to whats what since i wasnt given good instructions.

I would suggest taking it to a reputable shop or have a friend who has done this before help you with the rear spring over. The front install should be fairly simple but the rear is probably not something for a beginner to start with.

Willy

Wow same thing happened to me when I ordered form them, only no instructions at all! It all went together fine, but it was pretty annoying to not get one piece of paper with the whole kit! When its time to upgrade I already have plans to go elsewhere.....