Salt Free...

Well i found myself a decent parts vehicle....

Image Not Found

'97 4.0L, Auto, 4wd, Ac....wish it had cruise though :(

That dash is going to look real nice in the truck, thanks shelbyluvv for giving me the motivation.

Got it cheap because if it starts it backfires and runs like crap. I think the crank sensor is bad and will try and get one from a junkyard to check it out before i start tearing it apart.

Make sure take pics. A 2wd to 4wd post for the DIY section would be nice.

Definately will be lots of pics. Might take me awhile, but ill try and do a good write up for the DIY section.

That is a pretty nice MJ. You can't beat the deal you got on it. Keep us posted

Thanx. Was worth every fighting/screaming mile 8)

Owning a salt free MJ in upstate NY --------------------> PRICELESS!!!

That said it all :thumbsup:

You know where I'm coming from. Just being able to get underneath it without a facefull of rust is enjoyable :brows:

darn right :cheers:

No progress on the jeep because i ran out of room. So i picked up one these on sale....

Its 10x14 and came with a free floor kit(no wood) and was a total PITA to setup alone. If anyone ever decides to put one of these up don't use the floor kit. Instead build yourself an elevated deck to place the shed on. The floor frame kit is pretty useless for keeping level/square but i managed to get it all together and the doors open/close without too much effort :rotf: . Tomorrow I'm going to start putting some shelves in that will also support the roof because i don't trust whats there for any kind of snow load. Once i get all that done i can get back to work on the Jeep :banana:.