running hot

last week while running some trails i noticed that the MJ was running a little hot. i got a chance to check it out today and realized that my radiator has seen better days. it still works but i want to nip it in the butt before i end up stranded some where.

So the question is where to find a radiator for a decent price?

Motion is a big contributor to this forum. Obviously you can go where ever you want, and far be it for me to tell you what to do. But if its all the same, what not throw some business to a friend!!

He/they are on here daily helping ALL of us out!! jamminz.gifjamminz.gif :cheers:

CW

Motion is a big contributor to this forum. Obviously you can go where ever you want, and far be it for me to tell you what to do. But if its all the same, what not throw some business to a friend!!

He/they are on here daily helping ALL of us out!! jamminz.gifjamminz.gif :cheers:

CW

I personally haven't spent any money (YET) with Motion...But I believe he has mentioned they they have been known to kick down some type of discount for ComancheClub members...no guarantee, but don't hurt to ask...

CW

i agree I like Motion, i have done business with them a few times. i just happened to be checking prices and radiatorbarn.com had some good prices and free shipping. Money is always a factor.

Just so you know I almost always check Motion first

Thanks guys