87 MJ Fuel Pump control ?

does any one know if the Renix system had a built in Pulse Wave Modulator to control the Duty Cycle of the Fuel Pump? :???: i can't find anything on line and I'm  JW because i don't always hear mine running, and I'm going to have to redo my fuel system soon to better meet the needs of a Eaton M90 I'm about to put on. :rock on:  I'm thinking of converting to a return-less dead head system and having PWM will help keep my pump and fuel cooler while helping make sure I'm meeting my fuel requirements. 

also has any one ever used a After Market Stand Alone Engine Management System?? i would love to get rid of the renix system and have tune-able control over my AFR.  also not much info online so if any one knows pleas share your knowledge :bowdown:  

I'm also getting close to finishing my 4x4 swap from my XJ. should be done this up coming week so ill me making build post showing the progress ive made

13754685_315086025546642_645200891283276

No pulse wave modulation jazz, it just has a switched ballast resistor to quiet the pump after start, it's on the fender by the airbox.

Personally my gut feeling is the stock pump should be able to produce the amount of fuel you need, but I would recommend checking on Jeepstrokers to see what guys that have comparable power output are running in regards to a pump and fuel system.

I think you want a Megasquirt.  There is a ton of info on them if you go to their forums.  They also make it easy to use on a Jeep 4L as they have pigtails and adapters available for doing so.

No pulse wave modulation jazz, it just has a switched ballast resistor to quiet the pump after start, it's on the fender by the airbox.

Personally my gut feeling is the stock pump should be able to produce the amount of fuel you need, but I would recommend checking on Jeepstrokers to see what guys that have comparable power output are running in regards to a pump and fuel system.

I think you want a Megasquirt.  There is a ton of info on them if you go to their forums.  They also make it easy to use on a Jeep 4L as they have pigtails and adapters available for doing so.

i already have a aftermarket 45psi  out tank fuel pump which should be plenty for what i need. I'm going to wire it straight into the factory harness so it works just like the factory one. i also an converting to a fuel cell in the bed just because i don't like the placement of the factory tank, being so close to the drive shaft and all. my main concern has been regulating fuel pressure seeing how the factory vacuum controlled one will be useless after boost is introduced. and of course theres no way to eliminate it without trying to find some way to make a fitting for the fuel line. thats why i was looking into the dead head set up and of course there are no aftermarket rails to speak of :(       

I'm just not sure a aftermarket static fuel pressure regulator will be right for the change in fuel demand through all rpm ranges. i know the factory vacuum controlled can change psi and flow to an extent to meet demand.  i won't be able to do that with a static regulator :doh: