No Radio, Clock or Dome Light Power

IIRC, there should be a fuse labeled either "Dash" (or gauges) and a separate one labeled "Dome". The gauges one should be a 7.5 (brown) and the dome should be a 10 (red).

One controls the lighting for the dash components, and the other, well, for the dome lighting and foot-well lights (if you have them). This is off the top of my head though, can't remember the last time I had to chase down gremlins on my MJ.

Are the fuses bad, or is there no power whatsoever at the fuse panel for these? If it's the latter, you may have to check the ground underneath the dash and beef it up some.

I have gauges, gauge lights, lights for the HVAC, and the blower motor, but, no clock (has the dash clock), radio, or power to the fog light switch. I don't have power at the radio or dome fuses. Hope this helps, thanks!

Jerry

Seems like there could be a short somewhere, but I'm not too keen on it.

Since you've most of the dash components working, I would look at the connectors for the clock, radio, and fog light switch themselves. Could be that they worked themselves loose or some such. Either that or they have crud on the pins connecting them to the wiring harness.

I distinctly recall a blown dome light fuse in my '91 also killing power to the radio. No idea if it's meant to be that way or bubba'd stereo wiring causing it, though. Not sure how much that helps but there might very well be a common connection that's causing all of your trouble. Grounds are always suspect, so checking the dash ground ain't a bad idea at all.