Total re-design: questions and updates on new chassis wiring.

I suck at reading wiring schematics, but it looks like you built in a headlight relay harness into the system to take the main load off of the headlight switch.  

Yes, there will be relays for the high and low beam headlamps in this box.  

This is a smaller fuse block similar to what you have, but same basic design.  Think this would handle enough to run basic chassis duty?  Maybe a pair of them, one under hood, the other under dash? http://www.delcity.net/store/Sealed-Mini-Fuse-&-ISO-280-Mini-Relay-Combo-Panel-!-Individual-Inputs/p_803803.h_803804.t_1.r_IF1003?mkwid=skXzRAiBp&crid=38094426869&mp_kw=&mp_mt=&gclid=CN7iwd_FjswCFYSAaQod6UoJcw

I'm considering using the big bussed one under the hood and one like you're linking to under the dash.  Although I may end up restoring the factory fuse block and adding any needed interior relays remotely.  Who knows.  

Still no physical progress?

On the MJ no.  A very similar install is going in my friend's '69 Travelall currently.  I hope to tackle my truck after the binder is done.  

Here's a link to the build:

http://www.binderplanet.com/forums/index.php?threads/ellis-juan-travelall.131507/

• 7 months later...

Trial-run update:

The Travellall project has gone into low range since the last update, but there's a few things I've learned and will be sure to apply when its the MJs turn; thought I'd share.  

Interior fuse block:

I decided to refurbish the factory GM fuse block out of our '02 Camaro engine donor.  Nearly all GM stuff from the early 2000s uses the same Delphi metri-pack 280 series stuff as our aftermarket block (the un-sealed version in this case) and it has a bunch of spots for fuses and relays with the added bonus of 4 bussed Maxi fuses!   I also riveted on some standard relay bases I had laying around to accommodate some of the other stuff we already had.   

ALBeVarh.jpg

JXqfMzDh.jpg

JqIROJTh.jpg

V74eIFsh.jpg?1

These and similar fuse blocks are everywhere in salvage yards and almost every single terminal is available.  Download the Delphi Connections Systems .pdf catalog, pour yourself a drink, find your terminals, and you'll have one more piece of a factory-clean chassis harness  :thumbsup: