MJ saves the day

aerocorey

My wife bought my current MJ while I was stationed overseas. Now I'm back and we were moving a bunch of stuff from UT to VT. I rented a tow dolley and threw the MJ behind my Grand Wagoneer and we set off on the trip. Yesterday my Wag's timing went out on the highway just west of Toledo. We took the MJ off it's trailer and I drove it into town. I haden't had a chance to do much of anything with this MJ before yesterday, but she came through. I hadn't checked any of the fluids or inspected anything on the truck, just fired it up and drove like hell. We got the Wag stored safely and I finished up my road trip in the MJ. We're in NY at the in-laws now, pressing on to VT tomorrow. I'm sad to see my Wag gone, but I guess this is my MJ's time to shine.

My wife bought my current MJ while I was stationed overseas. Now I'm back and we were moving a bunch of stuff from UT to VT. I rented a tow dolley and threw the MJ behind my Grand Wagoneer and we set off on the trip. Yesterday my Wag's timing went out on the highway just west of Toledo. We took the MJ off it's trailer and I drove it into town. I haden't had a chance to do much of anything with this MJ before yesterday, but she came through. I hadn't checked any of the fluids or inspected anything on the truck, just fired it up and drove like hell. We got the Wag stored safely and I finished up my road trip in the MJ. We're in NY at the in-laws now, pressing on to VT tomorrow. I'm sad to see my Wag gone, but I guess this is my MJ's time to shine.

Where in VT is the final destination?