Throttle Body Removal Help Needed

Jeep 4.0, on a 1987 Comanche. I’m trying to remove the throttle body from the intake manifold (pictured below). I removed the 3 torx bolts, but I cannot seem to get the throttle body loose. Any suggestions?

IMG_3207.jpeg.626b068bffc01349c3fc3c1aade7f5ff.jpegIMG_3205.jpeg.5c0d4784991a32f5b8c91f10891b44ec.jpegIMG_3206.jpeg.ebff495092b26722a5d09c400a5ec1ea.jpeg

Before you go further, do you have a spare throttle body gasket? Since the throttle body has not been removed in a while, it will pull the gasket off and likely tear it. The renix 4.0L throttle body is only held on by those 3 bolts.

If you have a spare gasket, just twist the throttle body slightly or just tap it with a rubber mallet and It'll come right off. You'll end up having to scrape off the old gasket from both surfaces.

5 hours ago, Salvagedcircuit said:

Before you go further, do you have a spare throttle body gasket? Since the throttle body has not been removed in a while, it will pull the gasket off and likely tear it. The renix 4.0L throttle body is only held on by those 3 bolts.

If you have a spare gasket, just twist the throttle body slightly or just tap it with a rubber mallet and It'll come right off. You'll end up having to scrape off the old gasket from both surfaces.

I do have the spare gasket. I just wanted to confirm I wasn’t missing anything before giving it a whack.