Easy and cheap renix TPS on HO throttle body

So I bought a new TPS for my renix truck. Previous owner installed HO head, intake manifold, and throttle body. He also somehow wired up an HO tps. I replaced it with a renix TPS and there was no way in hell I am paying $85 for 3 simple pieces of aluminum to adapt my renix TPS to an ho throttle body. So what you do is weld 3 nuts together that the TPS bolt can slide through easily. I used 1/4-20 nuts and drilled them out just a tad. You need to make 2 of these. They are spacers that put the TPS out from the throttle body so that the arm doesn't hit the throttle body. 

Then, I welded a small m3 machine screw to the end of the butterfly arm. I held it where I wanted it with the ground clamp. Then I cut off the excess. 

PXL_20230811_005617627.jpg.9b6e702200b355c6b7f55e9468585c0d.jpg

An easy way to adjust it is to heat up the machine screw you welded and bend it up to get the voltage where you want it. 

You will also need two 10-32 x 2" long machine screws to account for the added length. This will allow you to properly attach the TPS to the throttle body. 

Finally cost: $1.10 + 30 min of my time

Final product: