89 pioneer

tugboat95

After much thought and debate I have decided to sell this project.  Its an 89 Pioneer long bed metric ton version.  It has the Dana 44 rear axle.  Currently a 2wd. 123k miles on body and engine.  Came with a 5spd I'm keeping.  (Replacing the Peugeot in my other Comanche.)  Unknown mileage on the auto tranny I picked up for it. Only rust is a small patch on the driver door frame.  It cannot be titled as I bought it from a junkyard and he had already reported it destroyed.  It is currently in pieces, but I have all the stuff needed to turn it into a 4x4 with an auto and a 4.0.  Engine turns over and is complete but condition is unknown.  I parted out some of the stuff I didnt want while collecting what I did want.  I will sell everything for 1500 firm.  If you want just the roller, then I'm asking 1000. Some wiggle room.  If that happens I'll keep the parts for my Cherokee and other Comanche.  I won't part ot anymore.  You want the axle, you gotta buy the roller.

Located in New Bern 28562.  Bring your trailer, I'll help you load.  This thing was destined for a dedicated trail rig.  Lots of potential there.

0311231446.jpg

0311231446a.jpg

0311231446b.jpg

0311231447.jpg

0311231447a.jpg

Archived