1988 Comanche Eliminator $9k OBO Kathleen, GA

Coyote

I'm moving and can't take my Comanche with me. She has been a good truck, but it's time for me to move on. I use it for dump runs, messing around town and occasionally driving to/from work. It runs and drives great, but I wouldn't try to take it on a multistate trip. But then again I wouldn't try to take any 34 year old vehicle on a multistate trip. lol Below is the description, also comes with the 1992 Jeep Cherokee to complete the 4x4 conversion.

$9,000 OBO

1988 Jeep Comanche Eliminator.  4.0, automatic, 2 wheel drive, short bed. ***Truck has clean GA title in hand, licensed and driving*** All Crusier54 tips have been completed. New aluminum 3 core radiator and electric fans, converted to '96 open system. Renix Engine Management (REM) system. bored throttle body, '96 master cylinder and break booster upgrade, 4 wd front axle swapped in, new hubs, new u joints, slotted rotors, new calipers and pads with braided stainless lines, new upper and lower ball joints, upgraded (all new) V8 Grand Cherokee tie rod and drag link, new front coils and shocks, new rear shocks. All lights converted to LED. A/C blows cold air and stereo/speakers all work. Was in the process of converting to 4 wd. Moving and can't take with me. Front axle is in, needs transfer case and drive shaft. ***Truck is fully functional and drivable*** Only thing wrong is speedometer cable is broken.  Comes with 1992 Jeep Cherokee donor vehicle 4x4 (4.0, AW4/NP242). Cherokee also has clean GA title in hand. 

Contact here, terrywiley40@yahoo.com or 478-972-8004. Good luck and I hope she finds a new home.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg