'86 MJ

Image Not Found

this is what i have so far. i will get some more and better pictures later. everything is stock right now seeing as how i am pretty limited on cash at the moment. i don't have a shop and the garage is full is junk, the weather is getting too cold and wet so i will begin working on it after new years.

• 3 weeks later...

finally got around to taking some more pictures today. there's really nothing wrong with it other than the piece of $#!& engine. i won't have the engine or tires until the end of the month or mid-jan. it's gonna get a new paint job as well. i am going to wait awhile to get the lifts. but once i start working on it, i'll post pictures.

Image Not Found

the truck has basically no serious rust, it's got a few little brown spots where it's started but they are like freckles. has two or three very minor dings in it. the tailgate is bent away from the bed about a half inch to an inch, it's not noticeable though.

Image Not Found

will be getting rid of this gutless engine here soon. gonna swap it with a 3.4L

Image Not Found

i am planning on getting the bench seat reupholstered.

Image Not Found

it's about time for some new tires, these are starting to bubble, and the tread is almost gone, looks like there is more than there actually is in the picture.

Image Not Found

i was thinking about doing that, but i decided i would rather have the bench seat. i don't like the leather though, so i'ma get it re-upholstered with something, for some reason, today i haven't been able to think of what that fabric is called. helps it stay cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. plus i gotta big ol' rip along the back of it that i am getting tired of seeing.