87 MJ 4.0L 4WD 5spd 128k Min Rust....$1100 in virginia

I drove this truck last weekend. Ran strong, no shimmy or shakes (I got up to @55mph), shifted smooth, 4wd engaged super easy, only 128k.

To the naked eye, minimal surface rust on hood and roof. Rear wheel wells did not have any rust or bubbles above the flares, underside of floor pans were clean, frame looked good. 

Interior was pretty good considering he had the door panels off to replace the door lock cylinders and other parts stuffed in there. NO headliner. Carpet looked good for what I could see, I think it would clean up nice. Laredo package, buckets and center console, tilt, a/c, cargo light, D44 rear.  

Bed rails were beat up pretty good as was the bed floor, I'm guessing this was a work truck for most of its life due to the low miles and bed condition. Does have the one area on the cab that got the bad bondo job. Overall the body has more straight and clean metal than bad spots though IMO. For someone with some body shop skills they could really make it nice.  

I've spent the whole week debating whether to buy it, clean it up and flip it, use the money towards getting mine painted. But, reality says I just don't have the time to mess with it. Owner was originally asking $1800 when I came across it 10 days ago, now down to $1300. Super nice guy, bought it to fix up, no time now and can't justify the funds to make it nice since he just bought a house and had his second child. A deal is to be had here. He texted me several times this week to see if I was interested. No question $1000 would buy it but my guess is $700-800 cash in hand might get it also. Dead tags and inspection, title in hand. Throw some Farm Use tags on it and drive it home. 

Would love to see a CC member scoop this up. I'd charge a minimal finder's fee LOL. :L:

https://charlottesville.craigslist.org/cto/d/1987-jeep-comanche-laredo-4x4/6550127573.html