LA area Comanche in JY

jeeppapa

There is an 87 2wd 4cly 4spd short bed in the pull a part LQY yard in SunVally. It has AC, no tailgate or tail lights, bench seat is trashed, has a nice Fry black bumper, idiot gages with a tac, has a nice shell on it with tool compartments built into the sides, body is rough and a cream color interior. I have the taillights and interior lights, 213,000 in it. Just an FYI for LA area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

any chance you'll sell the passenger tail light? Would head over there but that's pretty much all I need :thumbsup: 

I’ve got a few sets the good ones I’m going to sell on eBay for the best money I can get. But I know I have a passenger side that the mounting brackets on the housing cracked into pieces when it came off. This could be easily fixed with added plastic and glue or some sheet mettle. You could probably make it stronger then the original mount. I would work with you on price but I have to recover some of the costs of getting it. I live in Palmdale so it’s at least and hr or longer to get to the yard. I’ll work with you on it text me at jeeppapa@gmail.com we’ll trade phone #s. We might be able to come up with a fix for you.

42 minutes ago, jeeppapa said:

I’ve got a few sets the good ones I’m going to sell on eBay for the best money I can get. But I know I have a passenger side that the mounting brackets on the housing cracked into pieces when it came off. This could be easily fixed with added plastic and glue or some sheet mettle. You could probably make it stronger then the original mount. I would work with you on price but I have to recover some of the costs of getting it. I live in Palmdale so it’s at least and hr or longer to get to the yard. I’ll work with you on it text me at jeeppapa@gmail.com we’ll trade phone #s. We might be able to come up with a fix for you.

kind of sounds like what's going with mine. The top screw in the plastic cracked so now it flaps in the wind. Maybe you could give me some advice on a fix too haha.

Side note- I think I'm heading to Gorman this weekend if you'd want to go wheeling :beerchug:

21 hours ago, jeeppapa said:

I was thinking about taking my daughter there this weekend. Is that all that’s wrong with the tail light?

I think so. The light still works and housing appears to be in great shape. I'll try to take some pictures later