brake bleeding canundrum

88 MJ, 4.0, AW4, yadda yadda...not stock, but the brakes are.

I can't get the passanger side front to bleed. The drivers side will just fine, but nothing from the passanger side. I thought there was a clog, so I took a bicycle pump, and pumped air through the line. I did this at BOTH ends. I took the rubber line off at the passy side, and pumped air up to the master...which bubbled. I tried to bleed...nothing. Then I took the line dirrectly out of the master, and pumped air through there, and it went just fine. I hooked the line back up to the master, got a few bubbles, then nothing. I've tried the master cylinder from my parts XJ, didnt work. I bench bled the thing...still wouldnt work. My next thought is the splitter that the master leads into...but if I can get air through it, then why can't I get fluid through it? Clog? Is there a valve in there that can go bad?

I have a wheeling trip in 1 week, and I need to get these brakes working. The front flex lines, calipers, pads, and rotors are very new. The rear brakes are 100% brand new from the backing plates to the drums.

I don't know what to do. Any ideas???