looking for anyones help

pioneer456

hi, I'm new to the site and don't know where to go or how to ask for items I'm looking to buy.

I have a 1991 pioneer 4x4 with the 4.0 I'm looking to get the inner fender flares for the rear of the truck.

I'm also looking for 2 hoses for ac compressor. 1 goes from compressor into the evaporator coil

and the other goes from compressor into receiver/drier. I'm sorry if this is not the correct spot to post

and if not can someone please just tell me where and how. I wold also like to find out where I can locate

the diagram for vacum lines inside the truck since I only marked 1 side and not the other and

can't figure how the go back. I started the project 3 years ago but got hit with rheumatoid arthritis

and wasn't able to work on for a while. I live in NJ. thank you all for the help

pioneer456  (Chris)

Try Rock Auto for the AC hoses. I bought some hoses, receiver/dryer, condenser, expansion valve and other AC items from them last month for my '91.

There is a hose that goes from the expansion valve (at the evaporator) to the compressor that they stock. Then there is a hose from the compressor to the condenser (also available), a hose from the condenser to the receiver/dryer (couldn't find that one anywhere), and a hose from the receiver/dryer to the expansion valve (at the evaporator, also available).

If you need a compressor, Rock Auto has a package with the compressor, a receiver/dryer, an expansion valve and an o-ring set. The evaporator that they, and everyone else, sells does not look like the stock evaporator and doesn't have provision for the thermostatic probe that is part of the control circuit.

The other items I haven't located are the compressor suction and discharge service valves. They do not come with a replacement compressor. Hopefully mine, and yours, won't leak.

If you have trouble finding part numbers on Rock Auto's website drop me a PM and I'll look for them on my receipts.

Good luck on those rear inner fender flares. They're like honest lawyers - almost impossible to find.