Jump to content



Recommended Posts

I have a 2000 wrangler and the exhausted vents were removed from the hardtop when I had it painted. Luckily they weren't broken when they were removed but the rubber piece that goes inside it was damaged.


So I was wondering if anyone knew of any way to get a rubber piece to replace it without having to buy a whole new venture assembly since they are like 70 bucks a piece...



I know this is a comanche forum but I don't have an account on a wrangler forum and I figured someone here would know anyways lol...


Thanks in advance guys!!


Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...