Which project next

So went from having no wheeling jeeps a month ago, to now having 4 - all in some stage of disarray - lol. 

What started it was the purchase of a modified MJ, bought from a member on here.  This one has a good portion left to go, and will require purchasing a newer XJ to get the wiring, engine, trans, tcase, and interior.  The same day I picked up the MJ, my friend with me said, since I had a car hauler to come get his two old jeeps that been sitting in his woods for at least 15 years.  1947 Willys, and 1662-71 CJ6, and to our surprise none of the brakes were froze up and some of the tires had a little air in them.  Heck had to cut trees down to get them out.

Few weeks after getting these three, I found a 1960 Willys CJ5, that was very close to 100% complete.  As of right now the grand total for all these jeeps is $1200, which even my wife couldn't complain about.

Now I am trying to decided which one to work on first.  Up for any input, I will list issues and intentions.

1960 Willys, right now needs brakes all the way around, and can't get it to fire, windshield, and a passenger seat.  Turns over nice, just no spark - haven't dug too much deeper into yet due to work.  From some quick diagnostic stuff leaning towards points.  Jeep has been sitting for close to 20 years, about 15 from one owner, then the guy I bought it off of tinkered around for a bit before putting it in storage.  Figured once I get the above mentioned stuff done may leave this jeep fairly stock and untouched - well maybe upgrade to HEI ignition.

47 Willys is 100% complete, but previous owners dad used it for plowing and while we were getting out of the woods found some hack job repairs on front frame.  Frame cracked on both sides between front axle and front shackles.  Haven't done much more with it since it is in storage in our home up north.  Hoping to get frame fixed and again leave this one stock, if 6v still would upgrade to 12v

CJ6 is missing engine, but other than that looks real solid.  No title for this one as of now, and leaning towards building it into wheeler.  I have a set of suburban axles (assuming 44/12bolt if I recall), and can get a tbi 305/700r4/tcase for free.  Maybe do spring over on the 1/2 ton axles and through the 305 setup in and wheel as is for time being?

88 Comanche - 3 link front suspension with D44, rear is spring over with amc20 waggy.  Right now riding on beadlocked 36" swampers.  This one too is up north and this winter spring I plan on buying the donor XJ and then summer time bring the mj down to our main home in WI to start building. 

You are quite a glutten for punishment!  4 different projects!  

Best words of advice I can give you:  Pick the easiest, quickest to complete project first.  You will feel much better about tackeling the other 3 projects after you finish the first one.

Bonus:  The wife will be much more supportive on the second, third and fourth projects after you finish the first one!!

You are quite a glutten for punishment!  4 different projects!  

Best words of advice I can give you:  Pick the easiest, quickest to complete project first.  You will feel much better about tackeling the other 3 projects after you finish the first one.

Bonus:  The wife will be much more supportive on the second, third and fourth projects after you finish the first one!!

Lol, for now its easy since only the 60 Willy is at our primary home. Figure by spring can have that up and running to the point of being usable.  yeah unfortunately all these too good to pass up deals happened pretty much all at once - luckily I have an understanding wife. Plus 16 days off per month helps with garage time.