+96 Booster swap Q??

i am about to tackle this swap to eliminate my crappy single diaphram booster...i already have:

96 dual booster w/ Master cylinder and XJ proportioning valve and the lines that attach the M/C to the Proportioning valve for 60 bucks

i am having the correct brake rod installed so it will be a direct bolt in :D

1.Now my question is reguarding the brake lines...i have the lines that run from the 96 M/C to the XJ valve still installed...can i just use those lines and just hook up my front and rear output lines to the correct ports on the XJ valve or do i need adapters to make them work???

2. I am going to eliminate the rear adjusting valve since mine don't work...how can i get around doing this w/o replacing the entire rear line...can i just add a junction or something like that??

If anyone has a part number for anything id appreciate it...Thx

I've done this swap, but my memory aint great. I'm pretty sure the lines were the same size, so I don't think you'll need an adapter. I used my MJ prop valve though so I could be wrong.

IIRC, You should have two lines going to the back of the truck. One that goes through the valve and one that doesn't. When you switch to your XJ valve, you can only use one of those two lines to the back, because one of the holes in the XJ valve isn't active. So, when you choose which line to use, make sure you use the one that doesn't go through the valve. The other hole in the XJ prop valve should be plugged, because it doesn't work.