Complete four-cylinder drivetrain East Moline, IL

mule5

Area code 309 ZIP Code 61244

This is the last chance for the engine and transmission is removed from the truck if you're interested in it let me know I will sell all or part. Make me a good offer on the whole thing. I have for sale complete four-cylinder drivetrain from a 1989 Comanche it has around 140,000 miles starts and runs like a top, transmission was just rebuilt AX5 2 wheel Dr. you will get everything from the radiator to the end of the drive shaft complete wiring harness from under the hood and in the cab. Asking $650.00 

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Area code 309 ZIP Code 61244

This is the last chance for the engine and transmission is removed from the truck if you're interested in it let me know I will sell all or part. Make me a good offer on the whole thing. I have for sale complete four-cylinder drivetrain from a 1989 Comanche it has around 140,000 miles starts and runs like a top, transmission was just rebuilt AX5 2 wheel Dr. you will get everything from the radiator to the end of the drive shaft complete wiring harness from under the hood and in the cab. Asking $650.00 

Archived