on and off comanche build

Two wheel drive out getting ready for my hp dana 30, i am only gonna run one upper control arm anyone else do this?

I've never seen anyone running just one UCA on short arms. What's the purpose of this?

ya you leave the on the top of the diff. and take the other one off and ive heard atleast that i will get better flex running shorts arms

A buddy of mine ripped his upper control arm mount off the rear of his ZJ on a long run. We unbolted it and turned back, then drove home. It held up to about 150 road miles and about 30 miles of trails. This is on a heavy, loaded V8 ZJ running on 33's. The only difference I see is that when you go over something, the axle will try to push towards the body. My bud's ZJ rear end was being pushed away from the body. Compression vs tension stress. If you have your heart set on this, I'd at least use WJ LCA's. At least they're boxed. :-/

A buddy of mine ripped his upper control arm mount off the rear of his ZJ on a long run. We unbolted it and turned back, then drove home. It held up to about 150 road miles and about 30 miles of trails. This is on a heavy, loaded V8 ZJ running on 33's. The only difference I see is that when you go over something, the axle will try to push towards the body. My bud's ZJ rear end was being pushed away from the body. Compression vs tension stress. If you have your heart set on this, I'd at least use WJ LCA's. At least they're boxed. :-/

actually panning on upgrading the lower arms just don't have the cash flow at the moment 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...