just finished truck driving school

Frankensteinsmj

Hey all, been at the PTDI driving academy learning to drive big rigs. I got to say the go pedal isn't skinny :) It was a tough course. The class started at around 180 and only 38 graduated. Well I'm home only a few more days then I go over the road. I read that there might be a meet at tellico this spring/summer and if I was gonna be here I'd invite who ever wanted to stay here but I can't say where i'll be at that time. Well gotta get rollin. seee yaa Frank C

Trucking has changed over the last 13 years (That I've been doing it) but it still beats working for a living. I was a bricklayer before I climbed into the drivers seat and trucking is MUCH better. I've always said, for me, getting a job driving a truck is like a nymphomanic getting a job as a hooker! LOL

Hope you enjoy it.

glad to see there are a few members that are truckers. Time will tell if its for me. I think that if you have your own rig and make your own trips it would be much better and if things work out I might just get my own rig and do my own thing.

Jeep on and keep on truckin!

not me i had my own truck i like driving company truck i make more money in the end and don't have to work on it on the weekends lol

That's good advise!! If you're gonna be over the road, get a hobby! Spend your idle time doing something interesting, rather than crawling in that sleeper and gettin fat!

Stay out of them dark, unlit truck stop parkin lots too. There's some ugly, nasty things that creeps and crawls at night.

Most important rule!! If you get sleepy, pull over and take a power nap, there's no frieght worth losing you life nor anyone elses life over.

Good Luck & be careful at Truckin! 8)

bogus