first road trip

so i drove my (new to me) '92 mj for the first time today. i'm real happy with the truck, but it does have some issues.

first off, the exhaust is rattling off the truck....i want to get a whole new setup(headers and all) but not sure what to get.

should be picking up a new axle this weekend, 8.25/3:55/lsd, and that will take care of the crappy d35/3:07

truck is in dire need of a tuneup, looking for a good setup; cap/rotor/wires(8mm)/coil/plugs......am i missing anything?

and last.....my freakin tires are fallin apart!!! :headpop: i think the might be retreads?

Good news!! got the buckets in jamminz.gif soooooooo much nicer than the bench.

anyway any thoughts or advice would be great.

Rich

should be picking up a new axle this weekend, 8.25/3:55/lsd, and that will take care of the crappy d35/3:07

Changing out your front too?

and last.....my freakin tires are fallin apart!!! :headpop: i think the might be retreads?

Modern retreads hold up rather well, but the back in the day, they weren't good at all for a passenger car. The bad reputation is still held for what they used to be.

Do you have any suncracking on your sidewalls? Are the chunking? What brand and any idea on how old?

That middle seat doesn't have Any padding anyways. I'm tempted to toss mine. Did you go with MJ ones?

Rich

Kassidy

Changing out your front too?

yes i am changing the front also.

Modern retreads hold up rather well, but the back in the day, they weren't good at all for a passenger car. The bad reputation is still held for what they used to be.

Do you have any suncracking on your sidewalls? Are the chunking? What brand and any idea on how old?

i have no idea how old, i'll check the brand, they are suncracked, and they are chunking.

That middle seat doesn't have Any padding anyways. I'm tempted to toss mine. Did you go with MJ ones?

the buckets are out of an xj

Rich

Kassidy

Rich