Restored? 87 5Spd Longbed

I stopped and looked at this today and no offense to anyone on here that may own it but its not worth $11,500! It is a solid $6000 truck.

Everything is leaking, engine, pukegoat, NP231 all need new seals and gaskets! It has the D-44

It is a clean, freshly painted truck with a factory fresh interior. I did not start it or drive it.

http://roanoke.craigslist.org/cto/3781027257.html

That is a nice truck. I just drove through Roanoke, and knowing alot of members live there, didn't see a single manche. Other than my own, of course. Was mildly disappointed. 

Edit: Yes, that price is outrageous. I've seen completely decked out rigs that are just as clean go for about 8000. 

That is a nice truck. I just drove through Roanoke, and knowing alot of members live there, didn't see a single manche. Other than my own, of course. Was mildly disappointed. 

Edit: Yes, that price is outrageous. I've seen completely decked out rigs that are just as clean go for about 8000. 

I saw you when you passed through Roanoke but I was in my XJ. Nice MJ! There are a few around but most need a lot of work

I saw you when you passed through Roanoke but I was in my XJ. Nice MJ! There are a few around but most need a lot of work

Really? I saw alot of XJs, some really nice and a couple built up. I was hauling my ax15 home for that drive from fisherville. You probably saw the little shifter stick popping up from my tailgate, haha. 

Really? I saw alot of XJs, some really nice and a couple built up. I was hauling my ax15 home for that drive from fisherville. You probably saw the little shifter stick popping up from my tailgate, haha. 

Yep, a camo painted MJ sticks out around here! My son is going to camo his soon

I was in my resto-modded 1990 "Laredo" XJ, pic below;

That is a NICE cherokee. Brothers got a spotless red 99 and it doesn't look as clean as that. 

Thanks! It was a labor of love. My dad bought it new in 90. He drove it until he died in 2003. It was in rough shape mechanically. My step-mother sold it before I could get to it. I found it 3 years later at the back of a vacant lot with a dead engine(the head was laying in the back of the Jeep) and a homeless guy was living in it. I tracked down the owner with help from a local detective and bought the XJ home for $475. I have a little over 5k in it doing all of the work myself except spraying the paint and machining the block.