To my knowledge, I did the ones on the dipstick, the head to firewall, the one for the fuel pump behind the tailight, underneath the steering column, another small one to the dash that under the column, and thats all I can think of right now. 

OK. Good.

After re-reading the thread, I would suggest just adding the 2 ground cables in my write up also if that fits your budget.

Did you remove and clean the IAC?

EGR is a possibility but it should be receiving no vacuum on a cold start. That application of vacuum is controlled by the ECU.

What if you had a dirty connection at the plug to the IAT or CTS?

Ever done this?

I suggest unplugging EVERY electrical  connection in the engine bay you can find, whether engine related or not, and  spraying it out with a good electronics cleaner, visually inspecting the terminals making sure they haven’t retracted into the plastic holder, and then plugging it back together. There’s a critical 10-pin connector for the front lighting system located in front of the air cleaner and behind the left headlight assembly. Don’t miss that one. Also be sure that the connectors to the ballast resistor mounted near the air cleaner housing are clean and tight.

ALL of the relays should be removed, the terminals wire-brushed until shiny, and the receptacles sprayed out with contact cleaner. Then plug them back in. I do this on every Renix Jeep I purchase or work on for someone else.

Revised 07/23/2012

^^ IAC is brand new, and I realized that the egr has no vaccum hooked to it right now. I orderd a new vac harness so hopefully this will solve the problem. Yes I unplugged every connection cleaned, and dielectric greased them. CTS is new, and I'm sorry but I'm not sure what an IAT is

Ahh that makes sense, didnt replace the sensor itself, but the connection was defiantly refreshed. 

That's good. There are tests you can do with a simple meter. I've taken the IATs out and cleaned them. before with good results. Might be worth a try.

Ahh that makes sense, didnt replace the sensor itself, but the connection was defiantly refreshed. 

That's good. There are tests you can do with a simple meter. I've taken the IATs out and cleaned them. before with good results. Might be worth a try.

Ill check it out tommrrow, thanks