1989 Lifted Mj In Vancouver Bc

Sorry...Here's a quote of the ad:

Hi there, I have a 1989 Jeep Comanche in pristine condition.

4 ltr inline 6 5 speed manual Regular cab long box with 6 inch lift

Brand New 33" Pro-Comp Mudding Tires

Brand New rock crawler rims

Brand new exhaust system. Sounds awesome! . Just passed air care with flying colours.

Brand new coils and shocks

New brakes, brake lines, hoses

New fuel tank, fuel pump fuel lines

New sway bar disconnects

New seals in the motor including rear end gasket, rocker cover, and a couple others.

Fully rebuilt rear axel with 6 months warranty from IWE rear ends only. This was done on January 7th 2013

Brand new mirrors

After Market cd player with aux.

Exterior is in excellent condition. Interior is very clean, all gauges and electrical components in perfect working condition.

Oil change and tranny flush just done at Canadian tire last week.

The Jeep does have 259 xxx km's but for the inline 6, that really isn't that bad. I don't know about the timing belt or head gasket. All the mechanics that have worked on this truck say its also in excellent condition and drives beautifully. Tons on life left in this Truck

So much money has been put into this vehicle but I'm leaving for school in couple months so no longer need the jeep.

The price is defiantly negotiable but don't low ball me because I'm in no rush.

This is a rare vehicle and its very hard to find them in this kind of condition. Nothing needs to be done to this vehicle. Its ready to be a daily driver or a weekend 4x4 machine. Starts up 1st try every time. Very reliable.

I also have a locker for it. It's a Richmond Lock Right locker which I never got around to installing. Still in its original box and they go for 350 + tax.

Please give me a shout at 778 989 0564 if you have any other questions.

$6900 OBO

Ryan

I tried to copy the photos over here, but they are not accepted format or something.