Sell the manche Ft Bragg NC

mule13

located at near Cameron / Ft Bragg North Carolina

Well the time has come to sell a vehicle and i guess the comanche is gonna be the one to go. can't afford insurance and gas for all three, girlfriend won't sell her yj and the gas milage i get with my samurai beats the manche so

lets see what i can remember about this thing

engine was bought from Titan engines about 2 years ago runs great no problems

Transmission was bought new AX-15 about 2 years ago new clutch then also

windshield and rear window replaced 2 years ago when i got it rear has sliding glass

tires are bfg mudders @ 50% on white spokes 33x12.5x15

pretty much everything on it accessory wise was changed 2 years ago.IE: starter from napa, alternator power steering pump all from advance auto parts.

rear axle ford 9 inch i pulled from a ford pickup it has the ford factor limited slip unit with 4.10 gears installed new 2 years ago

front axle is a dana 44 from a ford 4x4 f150 has a spartan locker lunch box style installed 2 years ago.

i installed the 703 neon injectors refurbished 2 years ago also

has a rough country 6.5 lift on the front end with a SOA and 1 ton springs from hellcreek in the rear

power steering pump brace installed about a year ago, new ps pump installed about a year ago.

wipers are wired to a toggle switch

i also installed a push button started switch(sometimes the key is dead usually it works)

has a diamond plate tool box on the back from home depot

i have the old leaf springs i took off also

i'm gonna put it on cl for 5k if someone on here wants it i'd sell for 4500 i have over 7k into it

it needs some body work and a paint job but the mechanics are sound, i have driven it to Florida several times with no problems at all

any inquires please email me jmyles_55@msn.com

thanks John

Archived