Truck won't start after transmission swap

Alright, I just swapped out my AW4 for an AX15 because I don't like automatics. It took me a while to figure out why it wouldn't even crank until I found that I had to jump a cable on the NSS harness. Now, it cranks but will not start.

I used a 1996 transmission on my 1989 truck. I also used a 1996 flywheel, clutch, master cylinder, slave cylinder, etc... I did however use my 1989 CPS... My fear is that the flywheel is not the correct one and won't work with the CPS. It did not even cross my mind until I was thinking about it today. I did not even check to see if the flywheel notches matched the ones on the old flexplate or not... If this is the case is there a work around. Can I use the 1996 CPS and get it to work?

If there is something else I should check let me know... That would be very helpful.

Your fear is correct. You need a Renix (87-90) flywheel. The Renix system cannot work with a new flywheel.

Darn, alright. Well that sucks. I guess I should probably order new flywheel bolts as I reused my old ones and don't want to tighten them a 3rd time...